Saturday, September 25, 2010

Professional Bloggers!

The first blog I’m going to talk about is http://moviesblog.mtv.com/. It’s a blog about all different types of movies that just came and movies that have been out forever. I’m doing my first blog on movies because I love going to the movie theaters or just watching movies in my dorm. The first blog on this website is called 'Virginity Hit' Not Just Sex, But A Film With 'Heart And Soul' and it’s about the movie “The Virginity Hit” and I actually just got home from seeing this movie. It was a funny movie and I really liked it but I agree with the blog when it said "I think Zack [Pearlman, Bennett's co-star] got an email from a lady that said that they were pleasantly surprised they were that the movie didn’t portray women in a negative light – as just sex objects." I really like this movie blog I think it’s interesting how they talk about new movies and old movies and I liked how it wasn’t all summary of the movies but more about what to expect from the movie.

The second blog I looked at also had to do with movies but in my opinion this blog looks more professional http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/filmblog+sciencefictionandfantasy. This blog talks more about sci-fi movies. I love sci-fi movies so it’s nice that they stick one type of genre of movies instead of all movies like the other blog. This blog also has links and trailers to see what the movies were about and the other blog just showed pictures. The one thing that this blog also does different is it summarizes the movies too much.

The reason I did both my blogs on movies is just for the fact that I love all types of movies; like comedies, sci-fi, girly movies, or even action movies. I might even want to be a movie reviewer when I’m older that’s why I really enjoyed reading these two blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment