Saturday, September 4, 2010

COLLEGE!!

To me college is a whole new chapter in my life. It’s a chapter that should be filled with great memories, new experiences, and new people but it’s also a chapter that will be filled with a lot of work. College is the time in your life when you try and decide what you are meant to do and who you’re supposed to be. Some people say college is the greatest time of your life and others say it's the most stressful time of your life. I can already tell I’m going to have a lot of stress because thinking about what I want to do for the rest of my life gives me a panic attack. The rest of your life is a long time and these four years are going to help me decide who I will become and that is a lot of pressure.

Is this going to be me?
College will help you accomplish so many great things in your life; like meeting new people, finding things to get involved with you love, and most importantly it will help you decide how to spend the rest of your life. Deciding how you will spend the rest of your life is probably going to be the biggest accomplishment you ever make and I strongly believe I won’t be able to make that decision without Southern. For right now though I’m not going to worry about my future and I hope college is going to help me accomplish having fun and learning as much as I possibly can. I know it may sound dorky but I’m really excited to take new and fun classes and see what’s at there. I’m paying a lot of money to be in college and I don’t want to waste it. I want to learn as much as I can, get the best grades possible, join a few clubs, and meet lifelong friends! If I do any of these things I know college will be worth it.

The first week of classes was so intimidating because I don’t know how to manage my time yet and I got a lot of homework, it was scary because I wasn’t expecting it. I feel as time goes on I will get use to college and get into a pattern but until then I’m just going to listen to these 25 tips http://www.quintcareers.com/first-year_success.html.

1 comment: