Saturday, November 27, 2010

Thanksgiving Feast


Well considering it was just Thanksgiving I thought I would talk about the food we ate on Thursday. My mom went overboard with so much food, there was to much food for only six people. We had a small Thanksgiving this year just my mom, dad, brother, aunt, uncle, and me but my mom cooked for about twenty people. We had turkey, ham, stuffing, gravy, mashed potatoes, cranberry, rolls, lasagna, green beans, apple pie, pumpkin, cookies, and much more. I normally don’t eat that much at Thanksgiving because I’m a picky eater I’ll have some turkey, rolls and cookies for desert. My parents always yell at me to eat more since there is so much food but I don’t really like any of the other food.

I always feel bad that my mom cooks all day and I never help your make anything but the deserts. She did a great job on the food this year it made me wish I wasn’t such a picky eater. I do have to say I made some good cookies this year and I was told my apple pie was delicious (I don’t eat pie.) I really enjoy Thanksgiving altogether it’s a nice relaxing day with the family and if I do want seconds on any food I don’t feel guilty because it’s one day a year. This year I had two helpings of turkey since it was so amazing and I can’t wait till next year so I can have even more turkey and cookies!

If you're having trouble finding recipes for Thanksgiving next year look here http://www.oceanspray.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment