Saturday, November 20, 2010

Changing...

School Work Comes First
The difficult situation I have been in this semester is the same problem I imagine any college freshman has managing my social life with my school life. Down deep I know that my school work should be the most important thing on my mind and nothing should be as important. My parents are paying a lot of money for me to live on campus and go to school at Southern so I don’t want to disappoint them but when someone ask me to hang out ill leave me school for later and go and hang out. This is something I really need to work on because I can’t just stay in the routine of putting my social life before my school work.

I’m hoping that next semester I learn from this semester and put my school work first. I have one semester almost complete so I know what I did right and what I did wrong and I believe it should be easy to change. I know I’m going to have to change my priorities though because I am taking six classes next semester and it’s going to be hard. I’m going to be in a harder math and obviously our class isn’t the best in math. The only way I’m going to have a chance next semester is if I start to change now. Next time I am doing homework or studying for a test I’m going to tell my friend that I can’t hang out. It’s going to be hard for me since I hate missing things with my friends but it’s going to be something I have to do and something I will do!

There is a lot of information in this link and a lot of different links that will help me manage my time. Are you having a hard time managing your time? Look here! http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/14629/time_management_for_college_freshmen.html?cat=25

1 comment:

  1. I agree it is really hard to manage both, school is important but if your friends want to hang out,anyone would rather do that!

    ReplyDelete