Saturday, November 6, 2010

Try reading a good book

Quite honestly this has been one of the most stressful weeks of my life and there wasn’t much I could do to help that. On Tuesday evening one of my friends spilt soup on my laptop and there hasn’t been much I could do to fix it and on Wednesday evening I realized I had a paper saved that was due for my Thursday class. I had no idea what do since there was no way I could get that paper off my laptop so I decided to go the library and rewrite the paper but the computers in the library weren’t working. So between Tuesday and Thursday I was just completely stressed out and there was no way for me dealing with that stress until this weekend.

Whenever I come home and just relax with my family do I become unstressed. I guess I’m really not answering this question that great considering the week I had but normally just coming home for the weekend with my parents works. The other thing I do to relieve stress is to read one of my books. I use to read for pleasure all the time but being in college I really haven’t had the time. I read probably the most embarrassing series considering I’m in college now but I love The Pretty Little Liars series and The Clique series. This weekend I read the new Clique book and it was so relaxing.
People always think I’m weird when I say I love reading for fun but it really helps me out. I think I’m actually going to the bookstore tomorrow to stock up on some more books. If you don't know how to relieve your stress go to this website...http://www.cyberparent.com/stress/25ways.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment