Saturday, November 13, 2010

Wilkinson

Wilkinson Hall
When it comes to studying my locations are pretty boring; I study in my room, the common room, the library, or the basement of Wilkinson hall. I’m not very adventures I like studying inside in the quite. I know a lot of people that like to study outside but I get way to distracted outside I need the quiet and calmness of my room or just any place inside my building.
 
I know where suppose to talk about an interesting place to study but haven’t had the need to find any new cool place to study I’m happy with my room or the common room. The common room is actually a very fun place to study because everyone is studying and you help each other out. For instance me and three other girls on my floor are in the same economics class and we just had a HUGE test Wednesday and we all studied in the common room together and really helped each other out. I don’t know how I did on the test but I’m hoping that the atmosphere helped me study better.
 
Once it’s nice out again maybe I’ll try studying outside for finals but for now I think I’m just going to stick with studying in my room or the common room. There are the few times when I need to go to the library to study because that’s the only place I can truly force myself to study and stay focused but I know everyone knows they can study in the library. I think you just need to find a place the works for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment