Sunday, October 10, 2010

No Idea?

I still haven’t decided what I want to do for a career it’s a big decision and I have no clue. I’ve always enjoyed helping people so I know that will be a big factor in deciding. I don’t want to just pick a major to get it over with; I want to know that it’s the right job for me.
When I was younger I actually dreamed of becoming a lawyer and that is still a big option in my life. I did a job shadow at a law firm and I really enjoyed everything they did so I’m leaning towards law at the moment. The only thing that is holding me back is all the schooling. I know that makes me sound lazy but I just don’t know if I can go to school 4 extra years and it would be very expensive.  Instead of a lawyer the next best option would to just be a paralegal.
My second choice is to be a therapist. I’m basically a therapist with all my friends back home. They come to me with all their problems which are mostly relationship problems. I love being able to help my friends and knowing that they can trust me is the best feeling in the world. They come to me about everything and I try and do my best to give them good advice so maybe being a therapist would be good job choice for me.
I have many different options to explore and that’s why I find college so exciting. Everything is new to me and I’m only a freshman so I can still decide what major I want. If you're having trouble deciding then you should look at this website. http://hubpages.com/hub/How-to-Pick-A-Major

No comments:

Post a Comment