Saturday, October 2, 2010

Motivation

Is this what we need to feel accomplished?
How do you get motivated in life? Does it come from yourself or others offering you a rewards? When we were younger and played sports we were motivated to win by the little trophies they gave us or else the whole season would have been pointless. When you get older you realize the game is more about winning and playing well for yourself not just for the stupid trophies. When I went from playing soccer for fun to a premier team everything within my motivation changed. Does this happen for everyone?

I’m going to interview my physical wellness teacher during my next class to see what she thinks about all this. Is your life healthier if you do something for yourself rather just for a reward? I’m interested in seeing the results. I’m also going to see how someone feels when they graduated high school. Did they feel accomplished and proud of themselves for making it so far and graduating or was graduating just a reward for them? I want to see how people feel about there lives. http://www.mentalhelp.net/poc/view_doc.php?type=doc&id=9741&cn=353

Honestly I don’t know how I feel about my own question yet. I know when I graduated high school I was proud of myself for doing and starting getting ready to start the next chapter in my life but I was also excited to just be out of my high school. It really depends on the situation because sometimes you don’t need a reward feeling good about yourself is plenty. I’m looking forward to explore this idea further.

No comments:

Post a Comment