Saturday, October 16, 2010

BEING BROKE SUCKS!

I NEED MONEY FAST!!!
Back home I had an awesome part time job. I worked at nine west a woman’s shoe store and I mostly worked on weekends so I was pretty busy but I had flexible hours. When I was going away to school I decided to quit my job because I didn’t want to have to go home every single weekend but now that I’m at school I am completely broke and wish I still had my job. I was worried that I wouldn’t want to go home every weekend but so far I have and I haven’t had much to do. Now I have no money and nothing to do on weekends. It is really hard to find a job on campus or even in my home town now. It sucks because at school all my friends want to go out or order food but I can’t because I have absolutely no money. My parents kept telling me to save my money for school and not just spend it on whatever but I of course didn’t listen. I didn’t believe that I would need that much money for school and I thought I could find a job on campus but I was wrong. I hate to admit but a lot of the time my parents are right about stuff like that but I just choice not to listen to them for whatever reason. Right now I am the clichĂ© college student that has no money for anything. I am hoping to look around the Clinton outlets tomorrow for a job since it is literally two minutes from my house or I’m hoping to find a job on campus because I can’t be broke anymore. I love money and I love spending money so I need to find a solution to my problem quick! Let me know if you hear of any jobs on campus.

2 comments:

  1. It's a lot to do both school and work but I do it and love it because like you I love spending money!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah i know how you feel, i had to quit my job because school took over my life. it sucks big time

    ReplyDelete