Saturday, December 4, 2010

The Ultimate Dream

My ideal life after college is that I will be have life long friends, a husband, I’ll be successful, have a nice life, and mainly to be happy. As long as I have a good job and family I’ll always be happy. However I know I want to be a paralegal or lawyer. I’ve always had these dream of becoming a lawyer and helping the innocent that can’t help themselves. When I was younger my mom and would watch lifetime a lot and lifetime movies always involved someone getting framed for murder or kidnapping or something like that and I dreamed of becoming some that would help the innocent. Now that I’ve grown up I know how hard it would be to become a lawyer so right now I’m settling for becoming a paralegal but who knows maybe one day I will be a lawyer.

As I was saying before though as long as I have people that love me and a family and I’m happy that would be my ideal life after college. Being happy is all you can really ask for in life but I know that if I was lawyer no job would make me happier. Who wants to be in a boring office job there whole life never really accomplishing anything. I want to be someone that conquers life and makes it an adventure. Being a lawyer in my eyes is the least boring job in the world because your always doing something. I personally love to argue and win the argument so I know that would be a good job for me. I also love helping people so becoming a lawyer after college is the ultimate dream and who knows maybe it will come true.

No comments:

Post a Comment