Saturday, December 11, 2010

Next Semester

My personal goals and academic goals are basically the same. I’m here at Southern to get a good education and graduate in four years. I don’t want C’s in my time at Southern so for next semester my personal and academic goal is to get all A’s and B’s. If I get all A’s and B’s I’ll be a very happy person. People always say I worry to much about grades and it shouldn’t so matter. Maybe if I relax a little then I wouldn’t stress so much but I feel if I get below a B then I’m letting myself and my parents down. That is why I’m glad I know what I need to do next semester to achieve my goal. I need to focus on my classes be prepared for a hard semester. This semester taught me that hanging out with friends is fun but if you want to succeed in life I need to study more. Another personal goal will be to look for a club that I might like to join. In high school I was in about 4 clubs and it feels weird not being in one at college so I think it might make me feel more apart of Southern if I find a club I’m interested in.

My social goal is to keep all the same friends I have now and make more. All the friends in my dorm I great I talk and hang out with them everyday and were very close. I’ll be happy if we stay friends. There are also the friends I have in my classes now I don’t want to lose touch with them just because were not in the same classes. However I’m really excited to start my new classes and make new friends. It’s always nice to make new friends and that’s what I’m excited for next semester. But I need to make sure it doesn’t affect my academic life like it has this semester.

I should evaluate my time next semester with this website http://www.bucks.edu/~specpop/time-manage.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment